SQL Server 2012 Workshop: Getting ready for Big Data & Cloud?
Accelerate and Transform your business with SQL 2012.
Is your data platform holding back your business? Do you want to adopt new technologies but unsure on where to start? Is your data platform tired and outdated? Has you data platform exploded in size and now too expensive to maintain?
During this SQL Server workshop dsp will discuss how SQL Server 2012 can build a consolidated private cloud which can deliver an 80% reduction in upgrade and licenses costs.
dsp will demonstrate how a major logistics company were able to see immediate returns from their modernisation project including:
- A £500k operating expense saving over 5 years
- An 80% reduction in administration costs
- A 75% reduction in server churn meaning a reduction in capital expenditure and maintenance
- 250 CPU cores were reduced to 50 resulting in significant reduction in licensing costs
- A future proofed environment that is "Big Data" ready, highly scalable and infinitely more manageable
Optional afternoon Q&A session covering:
- Features of SQL Server 2012
- Your plans for upgrades
Time: 10:00 - 13:00
Location: dsp office | 14 Floral Street | Covent Garden | London | WC2 E9DH