Unique specialists in Oracle, Microsoft and Multi-Cloud data platforms.
Our mission is to ensure that our clients are optimally supported in their use of enterprise grade data & application platforms, whether on-premise or in the cloud. We combine over 25 years of technical expertise, first rate people and innovative services to offer 24x7x365 data platform managed services in the UK and across the globe. Joining the DSP Group means working alongside well-respected consultants & data engineers in a market leading, high-growth business. We aim to lead the pack when it comes to service delivery.
Role & Responsibilities
- Drive retention and growth among our most valuable customers by understanding their business needs and helping them succeed.
- Understand customer outcomes by communicating with customers, analyse customer health metrics, run NPS and gather other feedback.
- Be the main point of contact between the company and a number of named enterprise clients.
- Maintain a cadence of communicating with customers about their technology adoption, sentiment, and mining opportunities for deeper engagement.
- Identify opportunities for customers to act as DSP advocates (e.g. testimonials, case studies).
- Collaborate closely with both sales & marketing to support campaigns, pilots, renewals, and expansion opportunities.
- Provide insights to customers to ensure that they get the most out of our services.
- Co-ordinate resources across the organisation as necessary to support customers’ needs
- Represent the voice of the customer to inform our sales process and innovation.
- 3+ years in a Customer Success, Relationship Management, Account Management, or similar role
- Experience working with medium-to-large enterprises and the public sector.
- Exceptional communication skills, highly organised, collaborative and detail oriented.
- Experience building and maintaining relationships, while working to mitigate churn and drive engagement and renewals.
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders and partners in support of complex Cloud based solutions.
- Support for project activities in key accounts i.e. ability to plan, document and execute in conjunction with our highly skilled consultants.
- Good understanding of the Managed Service Provider market; knowledge of cloud solutions preferred.
- Empathetic, positive attitude with a desire to help our customers reach their goals.
- Results-driven mentality, with a bias for speed and action.
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to translate data into insights. Experience with Excel preferred.
- Strong presentation and documentation skills; in-person, on-phone or via video.
- Comfort in a fast-growth environment with the ability to wear many hats and multi-task.
LocationThe role will be a combination of client site, home working and office. Leeds or Midlands office preferable, London or Hampshire possible.
What we offer
- Attractive salary.
- A varied working day.
- A sociable office environment built on mutual respect.
- A positive approach to personal development.
- 25 days holiday per annum.
This job description is not to be regarded as exclusive or exhaustive. It is intended as an outline indicating of the areas of activity and may be amended from time to time in the light of the changing needs of the organisation.