DSP is a technology support business offering award winning IT Consultancy and Cloud Managed Services for medium and large UK organisations running Oracle or Microsoft based software. As part of our expansion plan we are looking for an experienced Executive Assistant to offer support to the CEO and other members of the senior management team.
Private Equity backed, and with offices in London, Basingstoke and Nottingham, DSP’s mission is to be the UK’s most innovative provider of Enterprise Data Management support services. We are a people led business but firmly believe in harnessing technology to improve everyone’s outcomes: clients, staff and suppliers. We also believe in enjoying what we do.
Role & Responsibilities
- Provide full PA and office management to CEO and senior management.
- Maintenance of diaries and travel management.
- Assistance in minute taking and other secretarial/admin duties.
- Communication with customers and partners through various media and face-to-face when required.
- Assistance in the preparation of marketing materials, incl. social media updates.
- Maintenance and development of digital filing systems.
- At least 2 years’ experience in an Executive Assistant, PA or similar role.
- A good grounding in basic office management e.g. dealing with landlords, health & safety.
- A good understanding of industry standard productivity software e.g. Word, Excel, Adobe.
- Any experience of using social media in a business environment is advantageous.
- Proven ability to work flexibly and react quickly to changing priorities.
- Highly organised with an attention to detail.
- Able to work on own initiative and work well under pressure.
- Personable and professional.
- Able to exercise discretion and confidentiality.
Based in our London (St Pauls) office although Nottingham would also be considered.
What we offer
- Attractive salary.
- A varied working day.
- A sociable office environment built on mutual respect.
- A positive approach to personal development.
- 25 days holiday per annum.
All enquiries to Simon Goodenough, CEO (email@example.com).
This job description is not to be regarded as exclusive or exhaustive. It is intended as an outline indicating of the areas of activity and may be amended from time to time in the light of the changing needs of the organisation.