Discover how business leaders using data assets to their advantage will capture £53 billion more in business value by 2017 than those who lag behind.
With the increasing variety and velocity of data growing on a daily basis, data specialists are under increasing pressure to deliver instant and usable insight to gain a competitive advantage for their organisation. The Microsoft Data Culture series is designed to help data specialists manage the complexities of their corporate data landscape to enable high performing data solutions that unlock insights and deliver measurable ROI for their organisations, through three simple steps:
1) Understand the benefits of driving Data Culture and delivering on the data dividend.
2) Unlock access to all your data, whether small or big through fundamental data science and advanced technology including SQL Server, PowerBI, Azure Machine Learning, HDInsight, and Azure Data Services.
3) Empower your organisation to gain a competitive edge through data driven insight.
What will your session cover?
On this mobile first, cloud first environment, data is at the core of driving business productivity and efficiency, which is why it is so crucial for organisations to build a complete, end-to-end platform that enables diverse data sets, analytics, and insights to be accessed by employees whenever, and wherever they are. Data Culture is at the forefront of this philosophy, and through these series of events, Microsoft will strive to help your organisation build a brand that differentiates itself and resonates with its customers to allow you to better compete by putting data at the heart of operational thinking and decision-making.
With access to an ever expanding volume of data inside the walls of your business and across the web, the potential in data is endless – from predicting election results to preventing the spread of epidemics. But how can you use it to your advantage to help move your business forward? Our immersive 7-track event offers a hands-on experience led by Microsoft and specialist Partner experts, which will give you the opportunity to:
- Learn about the benefits of driving a Data Culture within your organisation
- Learn about the data dividend and how to get access to the £58Bn available over the next 4 years
- Understand the latest innovations across the Microsoft Data Platform, Business Intelligence and Analytics capabilities
- Interact with experts from Microsoft and associated partners Discover innovations in the in the Partner Solution Expo
- Network with like-minded peers
For Data Specialists (Big Data Architects, Analysts, Developers, Data Scientists, Database Administrators)
Attending this one-day event will allow you to get a running start on understanding the extensive innovations Microsoft is delivering around data that will empower your business with the tools you need to quickly uncover business insights and make smarter business decisions. Make the most of the day and attend a track tailored to your role;
- Join the Data Insights Immersion and experience BI capabilities from a development perspective (or)
- Join the IoT track to understand how to leverage sensor based data and gain insight (or)
- Join the Azure Data Services track to learn about the latest data services in the cloud.
For Data Analysts and Power Users
- Join the Business Intelligence Immersion and experience BI capabilities from an end-user perspective.
For Data Scientists
- Join the Data Science Immersion and experience predictive and machine learning capabilities.
For Big Data Architects
- Join the Big Data Bootcamp and experience in-depth Big Data capabilities.
For Data Platform Architects
- Join the Data Platform Modernisation Immersion to learn how to combine in-memory, cloud, and storage advances to lower your Data platform TCO and dramatically increase performance.
This exclusive event gives you an opportunity to:
- 09:15 – 10:00 – Registration
- 10:00 – 10:30 – Welcome, Partner Solution Expo
- 10:30 – 11:30 – Keynote – Data Platform, Business intelligence and Analytics Overview
- 11:30 – 12:30 – Introduction to Breakout Tracks*
- 12.30 – 13.15 – Lunch and Partner Solutions Expo
- 13:15 – 15:00 – Breakout Tracks – Hands-on instructor led Immersion Experiences
- 15:00 – 15:15 – Break
- 15:15 – 16:30 – Breakout Tracks – Hands-on instructor led Immersion Experiences
- 16:30 – 17:00 – Panel, next actions & Close
- Data Insights Immersion Track – Developers (PowerBI, HDInsights)
- IoT Track – Developers (ISS, EventHub, ServiceBus, PowerBI)
- Azure Data Services Track (DocumentDB, AzureSearch, PowerBI)
- Business Intelligence Immersion Track – Data Analysts and Power Users (Excel, PowerBI)
- Data Science Immersion Track – Data Scientists (AzureML, Power BI)
- Big Data Bootcamp Track – Data Architects (Hadoop, APS, HDInsight, PowerBI)
- Data Platform Modernisation Track – Data Platform Architects (SQL 2014, in-memory, Database-as-a-service)