As a trusted Microsoft Gold Partner, DSP have been leading the way in SQL Server Managed Services for wayp over a decade – supporting SME’s to large organisations across a variety of vertical markets. Based in London, we deliver a pro-active service across our entire UK and international customer base, implementing continuous database optimisation and availability through top industry solutions. On site, hybrid or in the cloud, we have the technical resource to manage your SQL Server estate on a 24*7 basis providing our customers a with a robust and highly optimised data platform.
There's a possibility organisations may use similar technologies, however their support requirements will always differ. We understand this. At the heart of our SQL Server support service is our DBA-developed monitoring suite which allows us to be exceedingly fast in our reactions to any potential issues; however, the design of your service, the SLA and the ability to use us in either ‘Fixed-Price’ or ‘Variable’ mode all comes down to tailoring, something that is a crucial part of the service. Typical elements of a SQL Server Managed Service would include:
- Site Review and On-Boarding Service
- 24 x 7 x 365 Performance Monitoring & Alerting
- Weekly, Monthly or Quarterly Health Checks
- Pro-active Database Performance Tuning
- Hotline Support Service
- Management Information Reporting
- Continuous Maintenance and Automated Patching
- Backup, DR, Hosting, Azure-enablement & Security auditing
- Increase uptime and get efficient – Our key values of openness, excellence and reliability lead us to work hard to fulfil the purpose our customers experience database uptime, all the time. The uptime our customers enjoy is unrivalled and we guarantee planned maintenance will have minimal business impact.
- Save money and minimise errors – Our world-class SQL Server support team loves slashing downtime and lost revenue. As UK’s most proactive database support provider, our team will always have an eye on you, monitoring and fixing failures before they happen.
- Enjoy outstanding results from all versions – Whatever the size and scope of your SQL Server estate, we’ll support it, from the oldest versions to the latest ones. We also have experience in all the interconnecting modules that SQL Server may interact with, such as integration, reporting & analysis services
- Keep your database infrastructure fit for purpose – Our custom SQL Server health checks build a robust strategy that keeps your high-risk assets performing.
- Focus on your business – With us managing your system admin, you can get back to what you do best.