North of England Healthcare Roundtable Event
Date: Wednesday, 13th December | 1:30pm - 5pm
Location: The Met Hotel Leeds, 5 King St, Leeds LS1 2HQ
Proudly sponsored by:
Step into the future of healthcare technology with DSP and Oracle at the exclusive roundtable event in Leeds. Gain insights from speakers like David Bibbs, Lesley Chapman, Kev Beatson, and Neil Gibbs as they share real-world case studies and discuss the potential of embedded AI for Low Code Apps. Cap off the day with networking over drinks and canapés, connecting with fellow healthcare professionals. Don't miss this opportunity to be part of the conversation shaping the future of healthcare tech.
- 13:30 - Arrival & refreshments
- 13:45 - Welcome from Oracle and DSP – David Bibbs and Lesley Chapman
- 14:00 - APEX – the Low Code journey – Simon Greenwood (DSP)
- 14:30 - Improving clinical outcomes using Oracle APEX and collaborative development – Kev Beatson, York and Scarborough Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust
- 15:00 - Oracle Health – Every Step of the Journey – David Bibbs (Oracle)
- 15:30 - Break & refreshments
15:45 - NECS case study – Moving to Oracle Cloud – Matt Allsop (DSP)
16:15 - NHS Cloud Strategy and Cloud Centre of Excellence – Neil Gibbs, NHS England Cloud Centre of Excellence
- 16:45 - Closing comments
- 17:00 - Networking drinks & canapes
Don't miss out on this opportunity to enhance your Oracle knowledge and network with industry professionals. Register now to secure your spot at the North of England Healthcare Roundtable Event in Leeds!
Register your interest...
Due to the limited availability of spaces for this event, please note that registering your interest does not guarantee your attendance.