You will be tasked with identifying Hybrid Cloud opportunities within the UK Oracle market, as well complimentary professional services from Explorer. You will be responsible for the complete sales cycle and you will have a defined process that enables you to be successful (identification, positioning, nurturing, negotiating, closing and on-going key account management for upsell/cross sell) and will be supported by the Sales Director.
You will have also have the support of a New Business Development/Lead Generation function to support proactive marketing activities to identify targets and leads for sales engagement. You will have quarterly targets to achieve and will be given time to get up to speed with the role and build a sustainable pipeline for continued success. You will liaise with UK Oracle sales representatives to build a network of contacts to develop new opportunities and campaigns for yourself to further improve your pipeline.
Role & Responsibilities
- Responsible for targeting known Oracle software users, who are not yet Explorer customers, to identify opportunities to sell Hybrid Cloud solutions (with associated Software, Hardware and Cloud Services)
- Responsible for the complete lifecycle of the sale engagement
- Responsible for executing new business campaigns and forming mutually beneficial relationships with Oracle representatives
- Responsible for on-going account management of your customers
- Achieve quarterly sales targets and continue to grow your number
- Proven to be successful in a similar role with Data Management Solutions and can demonstrate this via target to earnings
- Strong sales acumen, with a defined process to sell successfully
- Articulate, both orally and in written communication
- Decisive, focused and resilient
- Proven strategic relationship builder, rather than transactional/fulfilment customer relationships
- You will have a career plan and aspirations to achieve
- Proactive pipeline stage management
- Understands the importance of forecasting and is used to reporting on deal progress and pipeline stages
Based in our Leeds office.
What we offer
- Attractive salary.
- A varied working day.
- A sociable office environment built on mutual respect.
- A positive approach to personal development.
- 25 days holiday per annum.
This job description is not to be regarded as exclusive or exhaustive. It is intended as an outline indicating of the areas of activity and may be amended from time to time in the light of the changing needs of the organisation.