DSP offers award winning IT Consultancy and Modern Managed Services for Oracle, Microsoft and Cloud technologies (particularly Oracle Cloud, Azure and AWS).
Our mission is to ensure that our clients have access to enterprise grade application platforms that are optimally managed, whether on-premise or in the cloud. We combine 20 years of technical expertise, first rate people and innovative services such as ‘Continuous Maintenance’ to offer 24x7x365 support services both in the UK and around the globe. Joining DSP means working alongside well-respected consultants in a market leading, high-growth business which is aiming to lead the pack when it comes to modern service delivery. Automation, Machine Learning, Devops and Cloud are at the heart of the services we offer.
DSP’s consultants offer expert help with formulating strategy, quantifying business benefits, identifying opportunities and implementing solutions that best meet customer requirements using the Microsoft or Oracle Solution Stack.
The role reports directly to the Service Delivery Manager and will be the first point of contact for our customers’ incidents and problems. This is a critical role for our company as we strive to consistently deliver exemplary customer service.
Role & Responsibilities
Main Purpose of Role:
- Provide 1st line support to customers.
- Ensure exceptional levels of customer service
- Fix and resolve issues and queries where possible
- Raise monitoring alarms from customer systems via our industry leading monitoring software
- Engage with 2nd and 3rd line teams to seek advice or escalate complex issues.
- Ensure timely resolution of requests in line with agreed SLAs
Key Success Criteria
- Well-organised, hard-working, self-motivated team member.
- Friendly, personable and emphatic
- Ideally with a background in technology via study or previous roles, experience of databases such as SQL and Oracle would be an advantage but not essential
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable receiving and positively acting upon constructive advice and feedback
- Logical and analytical thinking
- Results driven, taking pride in achieving objectives
- Able to work effectively ensuring customer satisfaction within agreed timelines.
- Comfortable engaging with clients, either remotely or face-face.
- Flexible with changes in shift patterns (Between 8:30 and 18:00)
- Experience of Enterprise grade monitoring installation and configuration would be advantageous
- At least 1 year of experience in a service delivery role is essential. Working with external customers and / or database technology would be advantageous
- Experience working with ITIL or an understanding of the framework
- Experience of service desk functions including SLA management
- Proven ability to manage large volume activities, across multiple work streams
- Proven track record with another managed services company would be preferable but not essential
- Some experience of IT desktop management desirable but not essential
- Customer focused attitude
- Drive and determination to get the job done correctly
DSP values above all openness, excellence, reliability
Location / Special Requirements
- Based in our London office
This job description is not to be regarded as exclusive or exhaustive. It is intended as an outline indicating of the areas of activity and may be amended from time to time in the light of the changing needs of the organisation.
To apply for this role please send your CV and a short cover statement to email@example.com.