Whether the database is in Azure, on-premise or located at a dedicated datacenter, by partnering with DSP for Microsoft SQL Server Support, our clients are given a competitive advantage without the costs of operating a fully functioning 24×7 DBA team or cross training existing consultants. Many organisations use our service to supplement an existing SQL Server DBA team, acting as an elastic resource during times of peak demand.
Our Microsoft SQL Server support services involves consistent proactive monitoring to keep databases optimised. Performed by Microsoft Certified Engineers who are regularly trained, constantly keeping up to date with shifts in technology and functionality. We’re not just Microsoft specialists, we are trusted Microsoft experts.
Our SQL Server DBA-developed monitoring suite allows us to be extremely rapid in our reactions to potential issues; however, the design of your service, the SLA and the ability to use us in either ‘Fixed-Price’ or ‘Variable’ mode all comes down to tailoring, an additional part of the service. Typical elements of a SQL Server Managed Service would include:
- Site Review and On-Boarding Service
- 24 x 7 x 365 Performance Monitoring & Alerting
- Weekly, Monthly or Quarterly Health Checks
- Pro-active Database Performance Tuning
- Hotline Support Service
- Management Information Reporting
- Continuous Maintenance and Automated Patching
- Backup, DR, Hosting, Azure-enablement & Security auditing.
Why should I consider Outsourced SQL Server Support?
- Immediate return on investment – outsourcing core DBA services typically reduces operational costs by 40% (up to 70% if your production system is required 24×7).
- Minimise errors and loss of revenue – our proven SQL Server DBA support team will help you de-risk your technology investment.
- Increase business agility – with us managing day-to-day system admin, you’re free to concentrate on new projects.
- Improve efficiencies and maximise uptime – our SQL Server support specialists have experience in clustering, AlwaysOn and mirroring technologies providing outstanding resilience and uptime.
- Get great results from all versions – whether you’re running the newest database release or an older version, our experience means you’ll get the most from your technology.
- Make sure your database infrastructure is fit for purpose – our SQL Server health checks build a proactive action plan for developing your high-risk items.
- Significantly reduce downtime – our customers experience unrivalled uptime and minimal business disruption.
- Operating System – total environment support, including Windows and Linux, all the way up to the application layer, making incident diagnosis effective and efficient.