Pedigree in Managed Services
Oracle support is an area dsp excels in. We are the UK’s leading Oracle Platinum Partner with a proven track record of customer success. Our services are employed by over 100 enterprise and mid-sized clients to reduce IT costs and increase the resilience of their critical Oracle-based applications. The availability of your database infrastructure, whether on-premise or in the cloud, is our priority and our Oracle support team has the tools to manage, maintain, support and administer your Oracle database environments around the clock.
Our Oracle support service involves extensive proactive monitoring to keep your database optimised. All of this work is performed remotely by Oracle Certified Professionals who are regularly trained, constantly keeping up to date with shifts in technology and functionality. We’re not just Oracle specialists, we are trusted Oracle experts.
Elastic Oracle Support: Key Features
Whilst organisations may use similar technologies, their support requirements will always differ. We understand this. At the heart our Oracle support service is our DBA-developed monitoring suite which allows us to be lightening fast in our reactions to potential issues; however, the design of your service, the SLA and the ability to use us in either ‘Fixed-Price’ or ‘Variable’ mode all comes down to tailoring, something that is simply part of the service. Typical elements of an Oracle Managed Service would include:
- Site Review and On-Boarding Service
- 24 x 7 x 365 Performance Monitoring & Alerting
- Weekly, Monthly or Quarterly Health Checks
- Pro-active Database Performance Tuning
- Hotline Support Service
- Management Information Reporting
- Continuous Maintenance and Automated Patching
- Backup, DR, Hosting, Cloud-enablement & Security auditing
Why consider Outsourced Oracle Support?
- Immediate return on investment – outsourcing core DBA services typically reduces operational costs by 40% (up to 70% if your production system is required 24×7).
- Minimise errors and loss of revenue – our proven Oracle DBA support team will help you de-risk your technology investment.
- Increase business agility – with us managing day-to-day system admin, you’re free to concentrate on new projects.
- Improve efficiencies and maximise uptime – our Oracle support specialists have experience in RAC, DataGuard and clustering, providing outstanding resilience and uptime.
- Get great results from all versions – whether you’re running the newest database release or an older version, our experience means you’ll get the most from your technology.
- Make sure your database infrastructure is fit for purpose – our Oracle health checks build a proactive action plan for developing your high-risk items.
- Significantly reduce downtime – our customers experience unrivalled uptime and minimal business disruption.
- Operating System – total environment support, including Windows, Linux and Unix, all the way up to the application layer, making incident diagnosis effective and efficient.