An Introduction to Azure Virtual Desktop On-Demand Webinar
Azure Virtual Desktop (you may know it as ‘Windows Virtual Desktop') is a low cost and secure remote working solution, ideal for businesses looking to enable a remote or hybrid working environment for their staff.
Join DSP's James Peck and Tech Data’s Sean Taylor for an overview of Azure Virtual Desktop (AVD), including a guided tour from the user's point of view!
- How to deliver Windows 11 desktops and applications anywhere with AVD.
- How to give your employees the best virtualised experience available (AVD is the only solution fully optimised for Windows 11 and Microsoft 365).
- How AVD can be deployed and scaled in minutes, based on business needs.
- How AVD’s built-in intelligent security proactively detects and remedies threats.
- How to use existing eligible licenses and a modern cloud-based virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI) to make AVD a cost-effective solution, where you only pay for what you use.
There will also be a live Q&A to answer any questions you have.
Can’t wait – want to know more now? Find out more about Azure Virtual Desktop.
Complete the form to download the webinar recording.