Our SQL Server Services live and breathe the Microsoft SQL Server data platform, skilled to optimise data meeting the demands of your business. Through projects such as database consolidation, automation and modernisation we help our clients look after one of their most valuable assets, their data.
As a leading Microsoft Gold Partner, DSP’s pedigree in delivering SQL Server services throughout the UK is well established. More importantly, we employ some of the UK’s finest SQL Server Consultants, Archictects and DBAs and take pride in our customer success stories.
Our full support services cover Windows and SQL Server database, so we can face and solve different kind of incidents fast and minimising the disruptions and the impact on your business. Your Microsoft SQL Server needs to be fast, available and scalable. With huge experience in Microsoft clustering and high availability, we’ll make sure it’s up to the challenge.
- Increase uptime and get efficient – Our key values of openness, excellence and reliability lead us to work hard to fulfil the purpose our customers experience database uptime, all the time. The uptime our customers enjoy is unrivalled and we guarantee planned maintenance will have minimal business impact.
- Save money and minimise errors – Our world-class SQL Server support team loves slashing downtime and lost revenue. As UK’s most proactive database support provider, our team will always have an eye on you, monitoring and fixing failures before they happen.
- Enjoy outstanding results from all versions – Whatever the size and scope of your SQL Server estate, we’ll support it, from the oldest versions to the latest ones. We also have experience in all the interconnecting modules that SQL Server may interact with, such as integration, reporting & analysis services
- Keep your database infrastructure fit for purpose – Our custom SQL Server health checks build a robust strategy that keeps your high-risk assets performing.
- Focus on your business – With us managing your system admin, you can get back to what you do best.
At the heart of our SQL Server support service is our DBA-developed monitoring suite which allows us to be lightening fast in our reactions to potential issues; however, the design of your service, the SLA and the ability to use us in either ‘Fixed-Price’ or ‘Variable’ mode all comes down to tailoring, something that is simply part of the service. Typical elements of a SQL Server Managed Service would include:
- Site Review and On-Boarding Service
- 24 x 7 x 365 Performance Monitoring & Alerting
- Weekly, Monthly or Quarterly Health Checks
- Pro-active Database Performance Tuning
- Hotline Support Service
- Management Information Reporting
- Continuous Maintenance and Automated Patching
- Backup, DR, Hosting, Azure-enablement & Security auditing